Welcome to my resume page. Here you will find a copy of my resume as a PDF and a Word document. Why not an HTML version? All good programmers avoid unnecessary work when possible :-)
It's the latest resume, I keep it updated. It's much easier to respond to an email of "Let me see your resume. Sure, here's adambourg.com/resume", then send over a PDF/Word doc, especially on a mobile device.
Next role / what I’m looking for
I’m a Developer. Pure and simple, I want to be hands on and not in some kind of middle management role. If you have a role that is 80% or more focused on development, architecture, building stuff or tackling technical issues; I’m very interested. If you’re looking for a manager to manage a technical team with little to no hands on work: I’m not interested.
- Currently on NodeJS and React
- Have worked with Apollo, Typescript and no SQL
- Extensive Postgres experience
- Would be open to a Rails and Ruby role (5 years experience, 5 years ago)
- Really strong in CSS, SQL and HTML
- Worked with Azure & AWS
- Not really a kuberentes or docker guy; I’ve used docker, but I haven’t set that stuff up before
- I work M-F, 8:30 to 4:30 MST; I don’t work weekends, I don’t death march. If you do, you can go ahead and close this tab.
- Wednesday’s from 12:00 to 3:30 I volunteer at a local highschool teaching programming. If this is a problem, I’m not interested.
- Remote – nothing onsite, no traveling, no first x days / weeks on site to prove myself
- Hybrid – I will consider a hybrid role in the Denver market- but I gotta still be able to work from the coffee shop or the mountains!